12 May 2020, 11:00 AM EST – 18:00 ώρα Ελλάδος
Topic: Principles of Predictable Ridge Preservation (Dr. Eric Chen)
Description: Welcome! We are thrilled to have you join Dr. Chen in this webinar: Principles of Predictable Ridge Preservation. Consider this–“The foundation of implant dentistry is ridge preservation.” Why you ask? Here is the answer: Implant choice, soft tissue development, and prosthetic design are key parts of implant dentistry but are a moot exercise if the physical foundation is poor. Come hungry and open minded, because I will share with you the lifeblood of an implant practice–how to make sure your re-entry after extraction is the only entry.
1. When and if ridge preservation is needed?
2. Why grafting success is determined before the graft is added?
3. What are my choices for grafting in 2020?
4. Is primary closure important? If so, how important is it?
5. Should I place my implant immediately or delayed?
The webinar will include interactive Q&A during the last 10-15 minutes of the session.
Duration: 1 hr.
With any questions, contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
Speaker: Dr. Eric Chen.